Photo Contest Rules Revised for 2013
The Wild Birds & Gardens Photo Contest will be moving from a monthly contest to a quarterly contest. But instead of a mere $50, the quarterly winner will win a $150 gift certificate! The quarterly winners will go on to compete for the big $250 gift certificate grand prize at the end of the year. So send us your photo via email or drop it off at the store today!
Photo Contest Rules
- Photos must be the original work of the submitter and be accompanied by photographer's full name as well as email address and/or phone number.
- Photos must be of non-captive birds in the wild (for example, photos taken in zoos or rehabilitation clinics are ineligible).
- Wild Birds & Gardens reserves the right to display submitted photos indefinitely in the store, in its newsletter, on the website, on its Facebook page or other promotional media. Facebook friends may be asked to help select the winning photo.
- Winners will be announced quarterly.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Wild Birds & Gardens store.
- Non-winning hardcopy entries that are submitted in the store will be returned upon request. Winning photos are kept and entered into the Finals at the end of the year.
- Only three photos per person may be submitted per month. Up to nine photos may be entered in any given quarter.
- Please include a brief description about the photo, including what kind of bird it is, where you photographed it, and any relevant details. Optional: If you are familiar with the technical aspects of the photo (kind of lens, shutter speed, ISO, etc.), please include it.